November 29, 2006

Mind is blank now

While my other family members are still watching the funny and hilarious Mr. Bean show on TV3, I just stupidly blog something here la. So bored now by the way....

Today is STILL the quite the same day, that's day filled with training. Felt quite bored already with it, and seriously I think I need a breather, though the competition is less than 3 days. Training session was mostly spend on beds, where we kept on practicing public speaking and remembering skills. Then we focused much on classical team tests which proved to get more trickier than ever. It sucks to face all the hidden and spinal injuries.

By the way, I should not say I am bored now because I am supposed to study for the competition now! Ah, whatever la...... Win or lose at there is not something I care so much, I just concerned whether I could perform at my best, particularly in the team tests. OK, you may say I am lazy, for yes, I AM REALLY LAZY AND I EVEN DON'T HAVE THE BOOK LE....

LOL....

It always feeling good to get out of the HQ after training, just like slaves being freed. Upon reaching home, I enjoyed the superb, delicious rojak prepared by Mum together with family. Then at evening all went out to find the shoe for the coming competition. Plus we also go "minum teh" at Morsjaya. Hey, you all should really try the "teh C special" or called "three-coloured tea!" It's really really nice you know! Walao eh, you try once surely you want another one! LOL...

So I think this wrapped my day. Fr. Ding today quoted from Mother Theresa that "the best sacrifice is when such sacrifice is PAINFUL to us." I totally agree with it. When I think about it, I relate it to my recent training. It's painful, it sucks, but I hope in God, hope that this can bring us some good things later. Such pain in sacrifice in essential to earn salvation from Jesus Christ.

Lord, teach me not to be afraid to accept the sacrifices, should they come against my way, and help me to willingly follow God's will, to glorify your name, to finally reach the eternal salvation and live with God in all eternity.

OK la, that's all from me! God bless you all! Love you all!

No comments: