November 16, 2006

God is good, all the time!

I simply like this day so so much. That made me real realized that God is good and ever loving at all time.

I went to school for the final school session day for year 2006. Today also means last day to meet most of my classmates and friends before the stressful year of 2007 comes along. Particularly Siew Kee and Susie who are supposed 80% to be transferred out. My add maths project was hurriedly handed in, without any graphs inside. Probably it made me little bit guilty but I am glad to have done it, though not perfect as others did it so well.


Me so "selekeh" looking as Susie is also shy in front of camera.


Siew Kee 's gonna depart too. Will much miss their noise and fun at class next year. Haha..

Anyway, wish them all the best lo!

I cannot stay longer at school because I felt I was largely left out in everything there. Can't wait to be at home actually. There I played PC and took a nap. So enjoying!

Then I went to General Hospital for a stretcher-handling course. Our team was informed of the coming competition tight schedule there and rather shocked by it. To add to the shock, we are going there using Malaysian Airlines! Huh? So many money huh? Hahaha. Anyway, we had fun there and I am glad to share the pictures I have here.


Log roll the victim to spinal board.



The team pauses for a photo. Introduce the left is Ming Chai, then from right is Qi Ying, Wan Lin and Andy! We had fun!


Log roll again.


Show off with cervical collar on in ambulance, ahaha...


The team with instructor and trainer. I am still on with that C-collar. LOL


Wow, if we have this as first aid kit, we sure win liaw....

Again, as advertisements, more pics available at my Photobucket. It's painstaking and time-intensive to upload those photos, LOL.

Simply fun. But then I nearly injured a casualty because I don't really put the ambulance stretcher down properly, causing it to collapse from front! LOL, very sorry to him.

Then later at theology class, it's a new teacher coming to teach, his name is Uncle Jo. His style is eye catching, and I found he can hilariously describe something serious into something funny. For example, when describing about Jesus' sufferings on the cross, he still can laugh added with "you know you know...." But then the class is very cool, enjoyed it much.

So then, I praise my loving God for giving me this enjoyable day. Nothing to be regretted in the end. Gotta be busy around next week, but I want to continue to hope in God!

May Sacred Heart of Jesus and Immaculate Heart of Mary reign in my heart forever. There's no such thing that I loved Mary too much, because when we love Mary more, we love Jesus more!

Praise the Lord! God bless you all!

No comments: