November 9, 2006

Tired and sick

Feeling very tired indeed after the sleepless day. Felt a bit sick too. Why? I will tell you later so please read on.

As usual and directed, I went to school with my T-shirt and tracksuit only. Much comfortable I have to say. Again at school we started off playing games at school. I helped Jenny to win her chess tie with Leslie, then lost to her badly in another game of marbles. Then all prefects were called to do some jobs, where I painted the scribbles in the toilets and everywhere around the school.

It's an easy task so went to class earlier than expected. After an hour, we had a long haul meeting with Mr. Patrick. It's a super duper long haul talk, where so many issues are brought out and some sharing by teacher. Of course, we did discuss about the Prefect Trip, and my proposal for trip to Brunei was immediately tickled off. All simply want to go KL, which of course I want too. But think again, I know it's possible, but seriously I doubt it whether we can planned it on time. It's somehow clash with the competition dates too.

Then back at home, it was just simple. Somehow I discover that surfing the net at Linux is faster than at WIndows. Whether how true or accurate is that I am not so sure, but it's happening like this now, so I am in a LInux system to type the post. Kim How asked a few questions about Linux thinggy where I answered gladly.

In the evening, I went to Theology class after several weeks absence for many reasons. Today discuss about Marian devotions, in which I think very important for my spiritual life. I would want to know what is scapular, it's something to wear but never heard about it. Anyway, frustrated also because the presentations which I want to see is the week where I will have the YLC camp.

After stepping the cathedral, something went wrong in me. I felt sick. I felt like heart is getting difficult to pump blood. Something like HEART ATTACK. Not sure of course, but it's causing discomfort in chest. Oh, what's gonna happen to me?

Anyway, I just let all the things happen to God. As I know, God made me a Temple, so that He himself may live in me. How happy I am! I hope, through the intercession of Blessed Virgin Mary, I can enter the new Jerusalem, the new Heaven and Earth, and let Jesus be my God forever and ever.

Hope this post is not crap post either. Haha....

Peace of the Lord be with you all! God bless!

No comments: