December 30, 2006

Approaching year 2007 with joy

Yeah, I have not blog for sometime already (actually 2 days only) due to the internet degradation, plus u am a bit lazy lazy to blog too. LOL, anyway, here I am back in the blogger's world, trying entertain you with my words.

Well, let's start by congratulating St. Joseph's triumphant win at Hong Kong! OH YEAH! Bravo, bravo! Oh man, what a shocker and yet how amazing! Expect a glorious return for them when they are back tomorrow. Oh, you all have made the country and school proud!

If I am not mistaken, this is first ever school's achieve something from international arena. So, thumbs up! Bravo! Congratulations!

Well, day started as usual with going to Mass at Cathedral with Dad. Kinda touched with the following words of God....

"Do not love the world, anyone who loves the worlds, the love of the Father won't be with him."

Very true indeed. "Love the world" is more explained further down to be as "sensual lust, enticement of sight (satisfying eye), and pretentious life (useless glory)." All of these is not from God the Father. Why shouldn't we love the world? It's all because everything in this world is going to passed away. Simple.

Later I had some delicious kueh chap for myself, then proceed to HQ for Unit meeting. Not so fun for me as I have to write the minutes, while all my other friends kept on talking their plans for tomorrow's countdown, or other topics which didn't make any sense. Anyway, I enjoyed listen to it and poked in when I could. Somehow I found the junior members have the potentials to lead the unit for next year. Some of them (I really mean SOME) listened attentively to us on how to organize certain activities.

Well then, the meeting eventually ended at 1100, and I walked alone to Imperial Mall. Had a stroll at all the floors, where I window-shopped and being sad for cannot buy those techs. Ended up at KFC there enjoying 2 pieces of chicken just to sooth my moodiness.

Received a phone call that ordered me to wait in front of Maybank. Waited for such a long time which tested much of my patience. Used that time to think of her, to have a recap of 2006, seeing the peoples around, etc etc.....

Again when my family came, we went to workshop to repair the car. Never get what I want while going out with family, which explains why I am more inclined to go around myself. After some minor shopping at Soon Hup, all of us went home and rested for whole day.

Glad that the Internet has improvement already. I had no hassles signing into MSN, nor loading this blogging website. Hope it can improve more and more! I got lot's of job to do online!

It's second last day of 2006 now. I have to say I miss this year very much. Tomorrow, I promised you all to have my own all-year recap, and what I hoped for 2007!

I love you my Lord!

God bless you all!

No comments: