December 20, 2006

Burn, burn and burn

So boring right now so I decided to blog something over here, later I will tell you more about what will I do at night.

This morning after I reached home, Mum wanted me to do some cleaning at the patio area there, since the caroling team will be coming later at night. I cannot describe to you how dirty is that place, and it took lot's of effort to clean up that place.

Glad and felt great I can quenched some sweat to deal with all the rubbish and the stuffs in both indoor and outdoor storerooms. Just show you all how they look like la...


So crowded with unwanted things, wonder why still want to keep them. Sigh...

Even worst with the outdoor one, it's a habitat for mosquitoes, LOL

What's more, my brother and me went on to burn the useless things, including some furnitures! Check these out....


See my bro the burning expert used his skills to burn them all.


Everything was on fire.... Sad to cause the pollution, LOL

It's done and we are waiting for the caroling team to arrive, and hope we can throw a good reception for them!

Oh ya, glad also that this Blogger is now OUT OF BETA! So my friends out there, if you wanna try blogging, use Blogger! LOL

God bless you all!

No comments: