December 20, 2006

Yeah!

Yup, the 3-day-caroling was finished! Feels ecstatic after we sang the last "We Wish you a Blessed Christmas" at the last house. So good and so cool!


Syok sendiri first at home!

Allow me to rewind back. We started at Anita Shop at Boulevard first. That time can say it's a public caroling because many people saw us singing there.


Sang aloud by the streets....

Then all of us went house to house to sing. As always, it's always us that benefit the most where we ate and drink as we want. LOL, we even pack so much drinks le.

It's long-waiting for me for them to come to my house. Finally they came at around 2140. I felt they sang terrifically well, despite the heavy rain.


"Felix Navidad, pa-rep-pam-pam-pam....."



"Glo----------ria, in excelsis deo......"


A shot with Xian Mei at kitchen! People say her is "ah mo" LOL la... I say she's so beautiful!

I called Priscilla and let her listen to the caroling from KL. Well then, my phone sucks that made her heard mostly the noisy sounds, as reported by her. LOL, I was speechless that time....

Some thunders roared across the sky that made some girls frightened, but not cried. It's a climax at the last house, as we enjoyed the last supper there and went home with much joy at heart.

So, caroling has already passed, Christ has given me the chance to spread His Good News through singing. It's another great experience for me, and I want to 100% thank God for that! I hope in coming Christmas, I will be filled with ultimate joy and hope when I see Baby Jesus in the manger, which came to save us, just because He loves us.

Yeah, praise the Lord!

No comments: