December 19, 2006

Satisfied, very satisfied

It's always good to be satisfied to be satisfied at the end of the day. LOL....

The start of the day went on smoothly with me doing the things I always did for past few days. Planned to go town alone to look for something, but then my negotiations with Mum met a failure, so I just obediently went home just some minutes before 9. Mum and my siblings were very surprised to my sudden decision to go home.

There I had an hour of rest, before all of us went out to shop at Imperial Mall. Since my mood was good that time, I throw a treat of pearl milk tea to my siblings, which indeed make them happy. Seeing their happy mood, of course made me happy too!

We reached home at noon and had fried kueh tiaw as lunch. Since the PC was occupied by my brother, I couldn't do a thing so I took a nap. There I dreamed about her again, saying wanna wish me "Merry Christmas" through phone with her own voice and so own. I could hardly back to reality when I woke up later. LOL

Later we got prepared for caroling later. It's hooping 8 house to visit this day, but then despite the tiredness, we were all rewarded with all the drinks and tasty foods there. So nice that they never mind about our voice or how terrible we sang that time. Three of us carried so many things home le.... hahaha....

Felt great also when received Priscilla's SMS saying she reached Kuala Lumpur safely just after we finished the last caroling session at around 2230. I cannot avoid being jealous of her because she can enjoy the rest of the holiday there. Hope she will have a lot of fun there lo.....

Thank God for this day, because I couldn't be more satisfied than this. As it's going to be nearer to Christmas, let's allow God to help us to prepare our manger in our hearts, welcoming Christ to become our true Lord!

God bless you all!

No comments: