December 19, 2006

"Dying" monitor

Recently I always complained about my quite troublesome monitor here. So let me explain and show something.

So when I switched on the monitor, it becomes.....


Nothing but some "rainbow"??

So frustrating because I cannot use the PC, simply because of the MONITOR!!!


Trying everything to get it working and displaying! Arrgghhhh...!!!

But then, more funnily, the monitor can function properly ONLY AT.....


I HAVE TO TILT IT LIKE THIS, THEN IT CAN WORK!

No joke, I know it's seems upright, but it's real, I really need to tilt it! It simply doesn't make sense because it make me hard to read the screen!

LOL!

Anyhow, just hope can get a new one, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

God bless you all!

1 comment:

Asaki Mika said...

It's funny...haha...I wonder how does the words look like at such funny position ?? Do your back nor your eyes hurt ?? Haha...