December 18, 2006

Eventful day

Praise and thank God for He has made me to go through today's events, which at the end of the day, I felt GREAT for it, yet VERY TIRED!

The week started with a Mass at Carmelite Chapel. Initially I wanted to have my confession at the morning at Cathedral, but Mum wanted me to go afternoon one. Truly enough, there were lot's of people at the morning one, which was quite unusual as today can say still early. Anyway, I just followed Mum's order and that's all.

Later I went to HQ for the first new YLC meeting. I can say this meeting is none of my business, because I no longer took any parts in it anymore. The new leader are the all expected ones, and of course I had my confident on them. Looking at their caliber, surely they are going to ROCK! Hahaha....

After some while I went home, while taking a detour to do shopping. Back at home I continue to do my examine of conscience, which was very painful for me. Have to gone through that because that's the price I have to pay if I want to be freed from sin. Slept for quite a long time later, then continue to prepare myself for the confession.

Then the moment of confession finally come. I was very nervous that time, only God knew how hard my heart pumped, and how HOT is my body. I just confess my sins and listen the advice from priest with my eyes closed. And after that, when I come out, I felt very very very GREAT and GOOD! It's always suffering before, but after that happiness and grace of God are flowing to myself. Ahhh....

In evening, I joined the caroling group and went house-to-house, including at General Hospital. This time the caroling didn't have much people, only at around 30. I admit I didn't sing very well, plus making so many mistakes and get scolded. At hospital I become the trolley man where I pushed the presents around to be given to patients.

As always, when I see the patients, I felt very sorry for them. So pitiful they cannot live a normal life like us. Really have to appreciate what I have now. I prayed for them also so hat all of them may regain their health soon. Then we enjoyed a lot at people's house, whilst keep our manners there.

Anyway, that caroling will continue for next 2 days, so many works have to be done, especially to improve my voice! But then, for now, I want to enjoy the drinks I got today first! Hahaha...

Back home at around 2250. I had many problems with my old PC's monitor, where it's very certain it's time to call it a day for that monitor. That's why I am using laptop to blog now. Hope can get a new LCD monitor! LOL

Thank God for the healing power of confession. Through it I was freed form slavery of sin, and be in the state of grace. A state where God's grace and strength will flow directly into our souls without any obstacles. Hope in God, I continue to prepare myself for Christmas!

It's 7 more days to Christmas!

God bless you all!

No comments: