December 11, 2006

Happy day

Very happy lo!

Today still as usual started with a Holy Mass. Then breakfast at the same place, ordering the same food and drinks. Boring start huh?

This morning I had an computer appointment at Shirley's house. It's the second time I have been there so I am still familiar with the surroundings, not got lost like last time. Many people at there, which were far beyond my expectations. As always, when there's such many people, especially kids, some gossips and misunderstandings around as I was reformatting her PC. I was very talkative in explaining at the PC stuff, in addition with some life chats, since it's such a long time didn't see her already.

In addition, the family there was willing enough to treat me with coffee, nice biscuits and some kind of sweeties. Kids there were fun, as I cope with their mouth using some wits. LOL....

Then I followed them to Parkson. Shirley then throw me an KFC treat with was still nice with the juicy chicken. Saw the band gang around, and had their eyebrows raised when I was walking along with Shirley. LOL, surely got "detour" in their mind again. Really thanks to Shirley to let me have such a day like this, and also that KFC meal, even though I had it for many times already, LOL!

Waved goodbye to them then went straight back home. Due to the tiredness, I jumped into my super comfortable bed and took some nap. No dreams whatsoever, just some deep sleep.

Talk about dreams, I did have a dream with her inside! The dream was a happy one, so probably because of that, I was happy and motivated for the whole day! Is that some power of dreams?

Evening and night time were spent in the old usual way. You will say what would I do without me saying it right? LOL... But later maybe I have a chance to go to airport at around 2330. So it's still a happy day!

I want express deepest thanks to God for this happy day. That's exactly the way I want to live my everyday life. Hope the Lord help me to go through all the trials in life, no ceasing to bless me with all his abundant grace and love. It's always joyful in the presence of the Lord.

God bless you all! Praise the Lord!

No comments: