December 12, 2006

Wakakakaka

At least I managed to laugh out loud like above. LOL... It's not really a day filled with glooms, far more than that. Cool man....

This morning I went to Chew Rou's house to do some PC optimization jobs, in which I performed some "tricks" in order to speed up her PC. Her house is full of dogs around, but, for the first time ever, I felt no fear to those dogs, just walked past them while they were barking furiously. You cannot imagine how many dogs are they, whether they are big or small and so on. Quite satisfied with my job there, and she's just a nice girl to talk to kill off the boredom. Her house is wooden one, with some traditional culture inside such as altar, incense etc etc. Anyway, it's a good experience at there, and I enjoyed it!

Then back at home I enjoy the sumptuous "char kueh tiao" prepared by Mum. So yummy. Then I escaped upstairs to play my favourite games, before went for a nap, again. Sleeping seems to be the only thing I can do when I am bored at home. LOL....

Oh, tell you my monitor here becomes little bit "crazy." It suddenly turns off without warning, or does not display anything when starting PC. I have to shake it, or tap it strongly then it can display properly. I wish I can get a LCD monitor to replace this bulk CRT monitor. Sure nicer with its better colour and visual resolution. Plus, it's much slimmer and lighter too.

At night my family and I went to Boulevard to buy ink of printer. Saw big crowds around the fun fair, which seems to be always the same, and costly too. I did managed to find some LCD monitors there, but the price is quite high, hard to find one lesser than RM600. Anyhow, just wait because still can use the current one. (LOL, if cannot use how can I blog now le?)

I remember and treasure the words of Mary from Guadalupe, "I am your merciful mother." Yes indeed, she's always my merciful mother. Thank you Lord Jesus for giving us your mother to become our mother when you're hung on the cross.

Yes my Lord, everything I have is yours. Let me be counted to be among your flock, and make me don't want to leave you again.

Itudia, praise the Lord!

No comments: