December 21, 2006

No more caroling

Have to think much to write this blog post before this, because seriously I don't really know what to blog now. LOL, well, just go on and read. Perhaps you may find something interesting down there.

After some photo-taking at town, I settled myself in front of laptop to post and upload the pictures. Seeing the desktop beside it really made me very disappointed of the faulty monitor. (I complained about it for many times already le, hope you don't mind, haha)

Then I went upstairs to sleep for about 5 hours. That drove me nothing to eat at noon, and yet not feeling hungry at all. A miracle right?

Felt fresh after that nap, so it's favourable for me to pray. Since my bro was still hot on playing his games, thus I went on to watch DVD and TV drama with my sis. Nothing eye-catching, just for the sake of wasting time, as all the Korean dramas are about love, love and love, which draws me more deep into jealousy. LOL

Well, I miss the caroling sessions very much now, where it was so enjoying to sing the Christmas songs aloud with others until very late at night. Now it's no more, I felt so lame and boring at home. What's more, now I am still wearing the Santa's hat! Whatta.....

Bear in mind everyone, the main character in Christmas, is ALWAYS Jesus Christ! Not Santa, nor Christmas tree, nor flying snow, nor gifts, but is Jesus, which is born to save us all! He came to bring us peace, joy and love! Could anything else give us these?

5 days to Christmas!

God bless you all!

No comments: