December 21, 2006

Some morning walk down the streets

This morning I enjoyed some cool walks at the central city center. At the same time I took some pictures of something interesting or provoking. LOL...



I think many of us won't want to use the bridge right? (Including me, just see where's my position, hahaha.....)


Still in construction, wish it can finish faster.



Fresh pork for sale! You know which part is that?


This was once the busy port in Sungai Miri, where the opposite is the site of old General Hospital. See the river so shallow now, and no more activities at port.



My favourite fast food restaurant, KFC!!! I always eat here, especially when my wallet is "fat."


A row of Malay stalls beside the old cinema. Quite smelly.


WHAT?? You mean I can buy Xpax there? Or get free one at the rubbish bin????


I wonder what are those hanging there??


Iban songs?


Yummy! Haha...


Seeing this make me want to buy this for her Christmas present, but then.... sigh...


Tortoise for sale! To be eaten and not to be kept as pets! LOL

That's all from me at this morning! God bless you all!

1 comment:

Kris said...

haha~ woah.. u stroll all over Miri? lol.. nice~ like ur blog lah.. many pics.. not like mine.. so boring.. full of words only.. lol..

Cant load any pics yet into my blog coz the cable in kuching.. grr~

anyhoo.. who is this 'her' ure always talking bout?