December 22, 2006

Wish have something new

Something new? What's that "new" thing? Anyway welcome again to my blog today, and hope you had a good day!

Anyway, day started much more relaxing than any other day, with me keep on repeating to do things I often do in the early morning. After Mass I went to school for a while to check for next year's name list, but disappointingly it's not there yet. I guess will have to wait for another week, and hope got some miracle changes there. Hahaha...

This morning my family and I went Morsjaya there for breakfast, together with the family of my sister's friend. While waiting for food, I took some pictures around, including the foods and drinks, just to break the boredom. Many have their eyebrows raised seeing me always holding the camera searching for targets. LOL

Went on to Servay to buy phone credit. Saw and Yien Houng and Andy working there. Andy asked me why don't go to school, in which I replied it's no use going back to school either with a cynical voice. LOL

After I went back home, I could do nothing except hide myself in my room, messaging and sleeping like a lazy pig. It's such a hot weather and yeah, still could sleep without air-conditioner!

Kinda frustrated also with network service when I was messaging Priscilla, where I had to wait for 4 hours for a reply! I received her reply at 1430, but then the time stated there is 1026, which simply drove me crazy and crazy! Glad to know at least she managed to escape the floods along all the way to Singapore. Hehehe, but then I still very unhappy with the "overtime SMS" le....

After I prayed, I tried to translate my blog, as well as my friends' blog into several languages, using the Google translation service. My blog, after undergoing translation to Chinese, it looks so lame, even until 100% wrong meaning! LOL, I even tried to translate to languages I don't know, where I found some fun. Hahaha....

Well, at night it's very relaxing yet lame to me. Why lame? It's because nothing much I can do while my bro was busy playing his "Club Penguin" game. Together with sis, we listened to "High School Musical" soundtracks for 2 rounds to spend the lame time. I like the song "Start of something new" very very much, because this duet song really express my feelings.....

Thus it wraps my day for today. Thank God for this day. I want to glorify God together with Mary, my mother at heaven, in the Magnificat, continue to be joyful in waiting the birth of my Lord!

Oh ya, have you all eaten "tang yuan"? Hehehe.....

God bless you all!

1 comment:

Kris said...

ha? singapore thr flooded ar? then how ler? im oso going this tuesday wor.. ahah~