December 13, 2006

Sleepy in the morning

Well, this could be the very first time I am blogging here in the morning, where the sun now is rising way up high. Just feel some excitement here.

OK, just want to say what actually happened last night. After I have blogged my last post, I went on chatting and watched the Asian Games. Till now Malaysian contingent has collected 5 golds, but a bit funny to see many karate athletes lose in the final games, causing Malaysia to have hooping 14 silver medals. LOL. I grinned sarcastically seeing our results.

Then later, while I was reading some blog around, suddenly our house encountering low current. Means still got electricity, but most appliances cannot work properly. Only some small lights can be switched on, others just "dead." It's freaking dark around, and looking down from upstairs, only some house with some dim lights, and also the road lights which are further away.

I just felt like it in this totally dark night. I prayed for sometime, and reflecting all the things that had happened this year. To have a full recap of the events, people, my feelings that time, was very terrific, especially in that silent, dark night around. So cool, yet so fun, so calm, so peaceful.

My mind was flying non-stop until 0340, where finally I fell asleep. Not so energetic when I woke up 2 hours later, and I strive hard to concentrate at Mass. Glad not to go anywhere today, though I wish I can go somebody's house again, just like the previous 2 days.

You cannot based your peace in this world. The main source of peace is God, and it's based from God. Only in heaven, you will find eternal peace.

God bless you all!

No comments: