December 15, 2006

Weirdo

Just finished watching the movie "Titanic." Still have the romantic senses and also deep reflections in me. Hahaha....

Anyway, yes, weirdo for me. When I see back, I feel very ridiculous and ashamed for myself. But then, I still can hold my heads high for now. LOL...

The day started as usual way, as you have read in my many previous posts. This morning I took some time to browse Physics. Yeah, it's SO BORING, reading at it was like lullaby to me, could not understand anything at all. Since I was drawn so drowsy, so I just slept for sometime until 2 like that. No lunch for me lo.

I was quite active at afternoon, trying to make additions to my blog. Yes, you didn't so anything new now, but at that time, I put a poll asking all of you for your opinions. It's a lame question, "What should I do to her?"

Not so long after putting this, I felt not so good at it, so I just simply took it down. I realized that if I put such polls, it would only bring trouble to me and her too. I also realized I was making it so publicized until I was making myself no privacy. Seems like if I do this, I want to tell all the world that I like her. Fair enough, so I just took it down lo.

If can I try not to talk about this matter by any means. No more "missing" at MSN, no more publicity, no anything. Just force myself to shut up.

OK, then later at night I went to Indoor Stadium for school band's public show. It really tested my patience for so long as the speeches. The opening show of choir also made me little bit frustrated. Have to wait for about an hour (or more) before the real show started. I must say they performed very well, winning many claps and shouts from the crowds present there. Only a quarter of the stadium was filled, but the roars supporting the band were very loud as thunder.

Then my family and I went for a drink then went back home to watch "Titanic." Later went ahead to watch the Asian Games, which step into the last day. By now I am quite sleepy now, and my little brother here still sticking around me to watch me blogging and chatting. LOL....

So that's all from me at this late night. Hope tomorrow is going to be a delightful day, and no more weirdos from me! Hahaha.....

God bless you all!

No comments: