January 23, 2007

Blogging ideas getting depleted

I find myself having big difficulties in producing good blog entires recently. Even I don't know what's my site's statistics, I can feel that traffic into my blog is going down.

SIGH SIGH SIGH.... :'(

You might see in earlier posts, I tried to have a tweak in my blog style, that's to talk about some specific stuffs. Well, sometimes does work, but at other times, nah. I felt I am repeating the same thing here. How I wish I just can produce 1 blog entires just by thinking in my brain, and be published immediately! Certainly this will be great.

I know it doesn't make sense. Can you imagine I connect my brain and my computer using wireless USB? Maybe mobile blogging is more suitable for me because I can just blog whenever, wherever I want. Hope can get a chance to try out.

Right now, I'll try my best to squeeze anything from brain to be pour into this infinite space of blog, for your reading enjoyment.

Finally, I have to say, BLOGGING IS ALWAYS FUN! It's always terrifically fun and exciting to see everyone share their life and thoughts through blogging.

Thanks for reading! God bless you all!

No comments: