January 24, 2007

Still Zumaholic

I am getting more and more addicted to Zuma, until I abandoned my homeworks just for the sake of the game. LOL.

Today at school I had 4 consecutive double periods, which were absolutely insane. Except for Chemistry which had an experiment, other subjects were super boring, though you maybe seeing me busy. I didn't do EST because Zuma "captured" my attention. Hahaha.....

Managed to go out for Mass at evening. Amused to see that students at afternoon session lined up and went out class-by-class. It recalled my memories in primary school, where we were led by teacher all the way to school gate everyday. Those days were just fantastic, still innocent, not knowing anything and so on.....

At night I spent my time playing Zuma (again?) and online. Reading people's blog is very fun, like Kristine's (mad about her idol Rain), Pauline's (my cousin at Kuching, saying about HIM in funny way), Kenny Sia (best food review)...... Reading them made me feeling so inferior in blogging. Hahaha....just go read them, links can be found on the left bar.

Surprisingly, I never bother to finish up my homeworks at night. Another evident to prove that I AM LAZY.

Tomorrow have to attend 2 meetings, prefect meeting and MRCS school unit meeting with teachers. I expect both will turn out to be super HOT ! You know what I mean, don't you?

Pray that I will always be responsive to the Word of God, so that I receive it with true hearts and bear fruits 30/60/100 folds. Pray also my friends and loved ones always in peace.

EDIT: I have changed the template, plus added a chatterbox on the left. Please have your say there! Thanks!

With lot's of love, may God bless you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Pauline's (my cousin at Kuching, saying about HIM in funny way)"

I AM SO FLATTERED!!

see im a faithful reader.

who leaves possibly the most comments