January 23, 2007

Passion for Add Maths

If you want to say me Add Maths maniac, well, I won't stop you saying that. At least, I am PASSIONATE, deeply interested in Add Maths.


Add Maths materials, seems very fake.

Why I love this subject? Simple. It brings super duper great satisfaction. It's feels like scoring the winning goal when I get my answers correct. It can make me HIGH, FOR REAL.

It's through Add Maths where I can find confidence, I mean last confidence. At least I know, though I suck out in other subjects, I can do something in Add Maths.

I always do them in high speed, thinking as fast as I can, plus finish them earlier than others. Kiasu? Show off? Maybe gua. Let me saying that I do Add Maths with feelings, with passion, with all my strength, because I am no better at others except Add Maths. That's why I like to compete with others, yet willing to teach (though not qualified yet, LOL). It feels 100% good!

What can I do if I am pro in it? Not sure either. I do them for myself, for my future, and for God. This is what God's gift to me. I should use it to glorify him. Let me continue to become his humble servant, using everything I have, and love and serve and him.

By the way, if given the choice of Add Maths or Zuma, I'll certainly opt for Zuma! Wakaka, see actually how lazy I am.....

Enough with craps, God bless you all! PEACE

No comments: