January 4, 2007

A complete turn around!

What a day! I cannot complain any more with the outcome I had now in this late hour! So satisfying, so great, feel so good!

A great relief that I have found my camera back after back from Chapel. What again, I started shooting photos again whenever I like it, and hopefully I can start the other 2 new blogs as soon as possible.

School time was somehow great for me. I have never be so busy like today. Today Biology teacher gave me much homework to do, in which I had to do 4 reports that have to be passed up tomorrow! Praise the Lord, I have done them all! What an achievement! Cool man, I am not praising myself la, just very pleased I managed to do all of them in a day.

Kinda fun with other periods too. See my class blog later for more details. I hoped I can remember them all so that I can present to you the best drama in class and in school.

So after that I stayed at school for the Form 1 orientation. It's needless after all, but then I had some fun teaching the juniors my "butt-shaking dance." It's very embarrassing at that time you know, shaking my butt in front of many people repeatedly. Yes, they're laughing, they followed me shaking their butt, but then in the end, it's not used at all. LOL

Since we were not "useful" in that, we were allowed to go home early. Have a shot (again, you may say that) at bus stop outside there.


With the always lovely Emma....

I have no idea why I can only have great pictures with Emma only. Height problem? Posing problem? Teeth problem? LOL, anything la.....

Felt so tired upon reaching home, yet have to keep on reminding myself that I have lot's of work to do later. But then I still managed to steal a sleep for myself.

Went to church for theology class, but returned home shortly because the class was yet to be started. Then I started to be busy with the PEKA, whilst working hard with the photos.

There's something wrong with the Photobucket, where I cannot even sign in into my album. Very frustrating indeed. So if you all experienced difficulty in effort to access my photo album, please accept my sincere apology.

Nothing much I want to say, but praise the Lord for the day of turning around!

God bless you all!

No comments: