January 6, 2007

Love you....

Hi there again! Back to blogging after resting for one day! Miss me or not? LOL

Anyway, it's Saturday, the day I had waited for a long time since the school reopened last Wednesday. It's supposed to be a wonderful and free-going day, and it was. Thank God!

Woke up early in the morning after 7-hour-sleep, then got myself prepared for Mass. After breakfast, I walked all the way to HQ for some meeting. Glad to have that meeting to enable me to go out alone later. Wakakaka....

Anyway, I have nothing much to do at the meeting. It's the meeting for the enrollment day, in which my juniors are in charge. While doing my Add Maths there, I played some high-end mobile phones. Due to extreme boredom, everything playable inside the training room became my toy to grab attention. Anyhow, pretty impressed with my juniors' commitment towards this activity. Hope they will do a great success next week, and get many many new members! Wahaha....

Enough with that at HQ, I went to major bookshops to buy my workbooks. I can say I am forced to buy it because school wants them. Seriously I don't think it's worth it or not to buy those books. Sad to see my money fly.

But them, I think this book is a MUST BUY if you want to excel in Add Maths....



A REALLY MUST BUY!

As you can see, it has 1514 questions, comprising all the chapters of Form 4 & 5. It covers all from basic to hardcore, challenging questions. It's even recommended by teachers as well. Don't say I don't tell you, many questions in exams are from this book, wakaka....

After visiting 3 bookshops in town, I spend a fortune again for lunch at KFC. Kinda guilty because after having my meal, I discovered I am short of money for boarding a bus home! What's more annoying, I only short of 14 cents! WHAT THE.... Anyway I boarded the bus with a "not-so-good-feeling." Thank God again for bringing me home with no hassles.

Then in afternoon I spend time starting new prefect blog in Linux. Suddenly I have a desire to understand girls, want to know everything. Thus I started searching everywhere on the net, and saw many things as well, including those I am not supposed to see. LOL

Girls are always the most special, wonderful and yet mysterious creation of God. It's always enjoyable and great to get along with them. Praise God for that!

After some nap and dinner, all of my family went out to Boulevard to see some pottery stuffs. Very beautiful I have to say, the art, the drawings, the colours and so on. Mum even tried to bargain 75% off price, where I think if everyone's like that, it's better for the owner to stay selling the potteries at China, no need come here. Didn't buy anything after 30 minutes, so all proceed to Boulevard for grocery shopping. Then went straight back home.

Line connection is very poor by now, which out my patience to test to wait for the pages to load properly. Chatted with Susie who obviously confused whether to transfer back to St. Joseph's. Cannot give any advice, even though I want her to return to SJS. Anyhow, let her be, I'll missing her presence at class. Hahaha...

Thank God for this day. God is forever my primary factor to live on with life. Apart from my Lord Jesus, I can do nothing. Absolutely nothing.

God bless you all!

No comments: