January 10, 2007

Feeling thrilled yet not so good

Just now received a phone call from my first aid competition trainer,

"Hello Xiang Yi! Congratulations, you are going to represent Sarawak in the National Level!"

Well, kinda thrilled! This is my first time being handed a chance to participate a national level competition! I think all my teammates, particularly Ming Chai will be super duper thrilled as well. Qi Ying even sent me an immediate SMS of her excitement!

On the other hand, I don't feel so good about this. I guess the training will be at least 10 times harder and tougher than what we've gone through last time. For most of us, we are all facing public exams, so will it going to affect our performance?

The competition will be at the end of May at Kuantan, and training will start at March. Still OK, we'll have 3 months, enough time for very intensive and hardcore ones.

Aim? I dare not making any aims, just want to try my very best there. With our determination and hard work, and with God at our side, anything can be possible. Told myself that really nothing is possible.

However, that triumphant moment at Kuching still very unforgettable....


OK, that's little update about me, hehehehehe.....

God bless you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey albert.. congratz yea. being selected for the competition at kuantan. wakakak. proud of you. :]