January 12, 2007

Good news for all

Surely many of us, the users of Internet have suffered much discomfort and inconvenience in trying to view some of the foreign websites due to Taiwan earthquake.

This nightmare will end very soon. TMNet has announced that Internet service will be fully recovered on January 20th, 2007. To date 50% of the service is recovered. Click here for more details.

I wish it can be restored earlier than that. I could not stand it anymore. The faster the better, if not what's the point paying RM66 for a lacklustre service? They should give us some discount, don't you all agree?

Things hindered me during this interruption period:
  1. Cannot load Photobucket, very troublesome
  2. Blogging is made very hard
  3. Streamed video is a NO NO.
  4. Slow download, you know I am an impatient guy.
  5. Just making my mood more and more lame to wait for pages to load
  6. AH no need liaw la....
Of course I am not that stupid to do whatever demonstrations for this matter. Sigh, no one also like to be like that, so just let it be lo.

Faster, faster and faster, oh come on Boss TMNet......

God bless you all.

No comments: