January 2, 2007

Happy New Year 2007!

I think still not too late to wish you all a blessed and happy new year of 2007!

It's second day of the year by now, but then I still I can make a recap of what happened yesterday, while awaiting in anxiety for the school reopening day tomorrow.

Start of with 31st December first. I didn't went to any countdown celebration the day before, just went to Lutong for church's year-end gathering for some good dinner. Then went up to Canada Hill to take some stroll, then went to sleep in peace.

Then at 1 January, I woke up quite early and prepared myself for Mass for Solemnity of Mother of God. It's Bishop who preceded the Mass, so it's quite a long one. As always, I made my resolutions there, to love God always, to grow as a better person and disciple of Jesus Christ. Not for academics, nor relationships, nor money, it's all only God for this whole new year.

Later at the whole New Year Day, I spent time resting at home, plus went out with family to Boulevard. Glad also to sent out many New Year wishes to all my dear friends.

So today is my last day of my one-month-holiday. Enough? Maybe yes, maybe no? Yes because I want to meet my friends who I missed so much. Plus if continue to stay at home, what can I do? No because I am very lazy to face all the tensions of Form 5, being a prefect, and being a student. Hope tomorrow will be a bright start for my probably last ever schooling year.

Probably, only going to school, can make my blog more interesting to read? Agree? Hehehe....

Just wait for school reopen lo! Actually I really can't wait for any "tomorrow!" My heart is pounding for tomorrow......

Whatever it is, hope is my prime factor to continue my life as child of God, to continue to love God and others with a sincere heart!

God bless you all!

No comments: