January 30, 2007

I want DSLR camera!

Who don't know what's digital camera? Hahaha, but is anyone out there know what's DSLR camera?

Next time at school, try look at the BIG camera with BIG lens. Itudia, that's the SLR camera, just that it's still not digital.

OK la, this is my DREAM DSLR Camera....


Nikon D40 DSLR camera.


Now then you already know what's DSLR camera gua?

Why I want such hi-tech camera?
  1. Getting bored with current digital cameras
  2. More challenging, guaranteed more fun
  3. Perhaps the photos will be better, especially zoomed ones
  4. More meaningful to me as a novice photographer
  5. JUST WANT IT!
But then, the cost of it surely beyond my reach. A camera like that will cost RM 2200 ++! I put "++" because there's a need to buy accessories for it such as lenses, speedlight, tripod and much much more....

So, *sigh* it's not possible for me to own a camera like that in foreseeable time. Hope can get one when I start working. And if possible, probably I become a professional photographer!

But now, I have to settle with this camera first.... Hope can have a CHANGE, FAST....


Don't run when you saw me bringing camera ok? LOL

I love photography, so much.

God bless and you! PEACE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kenny sia!