January 31, 2007

Oh no man....

Everything went out of way today. So frustrating and so lame....

First is the my Add Maths exercise book were confiscated while I was doing it at Maths lesson. Shocked, but think again, it served me right. Who tell me to do other stuffs at Maths lesson (even it's still related to it)? Anyhow, I won't appeal to take it back, that means I have to redo all questions given for Chapter 2.

THAT'S STILL NOT ENOUGH.

I have been left out for long in Maths. For that subject, I really have no say. I didn't do all chapter 2 because I didn't have any book to do. My forgetfulness and over-emphasize on Add Maths also caused that. Being unable to finish my work really make me feel guilty, and I should pull off something to finish them, ASAP!

What's more, I was ordered to do proposal for mass team test in camp. It's a big one, and needs many planning. Having no experience at all in planning activities, I will try my very best to complete the proposal by Friday.

Oh man, HOMEWORKS are PILING UP NON-STOP LIKE WHAT???

Mahu gila sudah la.... LOL

As always, keep hoping! Have faith and hope to complete it with LOVE!

Signing off, God bless you all.....

No comments: