January 29, 2007

It doesn't make sense

This does not make sense.

Seems like more and more people are getting interested who I like. And yet I want to post about it here, just to express my "making no sense" mood.

I always think, why I cannot establish good relationship with those I love? Am I being afraid? Shy? No guts? Fear of rejection? Anyhow the reasons, I still think, IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE.

I want to shrug off that feeling with a SMILE! Cheese! Smile make me no worries and be happy! Yay! Wahaha! Smile with me if you can.... ^-^

Enough of craps. It's so lame and wuliaw now.

Isn't it this post simply does not make any sense? LOL

Anyway, just continue to hope in God.

God bless you all! PEACE AND WITH LOT'S OF LOVE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

U got good taste.
Dat y everybody want dat girl u just dated.
It's not y it didnt make sense, it's how 2 keep the girl(s)attracted 2 u.
They could have say no when u ask they 2 go out BUT they say yes.
quote from HITCH...
change ur style of dress, ur hair n d way 2 talk.
just watch dat movie HITCH will u...?
u'll pick some tips
love 2 hear from u more about tis

Your Humble Servant said...

I don't know who you are, but I would like to reply....

The girl I like, I don't think everyone want to date her...

Plus, I prefer stick to my own natural way, whilst determining what should be changed.

Thanks anyway for your advice.