January 23, 2007

I want to drive/ride, FAST!

I start to feel jealous of those who had their driving license at my age, or even currently learning either law, engine, driving and so on.

I REALLY WANT TO DRIVE!

I said this to my parents for many times, but they still insisted that I can only learn from basics after my SPM. Wonder why don't they send me learn law first?

Why I want so much to drive? None other than to have my own transportation. I hate to depend on others when regarding to transportation, even onto my parents. It's proves so vital to me as I see my parents getting fussed taking me to church everyday. I could not attend this and that, simply because of transportation. So lame....

My top choice of transportation is certainly motorcycle. Why? It's much affordable, lesser fuels, no need worry about traffic jams, and much free going. If have a special girl hugging from back when riding on it, wow, how fantastic! *winks and grins*

Anyhow, any kind will do, as long as I have the freedom (and also the license) to go anywhere, without depending anyone!

God bless you all!

No comments: