January 22, 2007

Why can't I?

It's another relaxing time to sit back here at midnight to share something about my day.

Morning at school was terrible, horrible and vegetable. I think I have splashed all my disappointment and frustration in the class blog. Go there and have a look. I could not stand those talks anymore, and yet lot's more of that coming to us. So lame.....

As I have said, only people can change themselves, not others. So, to me, no matter how many or how long motivation talks were held, how many slogans, how many "boleh's" shouted, it's still all the same. It serves nothing to change us. Wait, it does serves something, that's more boredom.

Went home disappointingly after school. Yes, that time I could feel she's treating me harshly. Start to act cool towards me. Start to be at distance with me. Ah, do I have to face that again? Must I face the entire sucker's saga like last time? *sobs* Hope things get better next time.

Eventually I ate and slept for all afternoon to remove the bad feeling. Later went to Cathedral for theology class, to study in depth about the amazing Bible. Mind boggling, but fun.

Back at home I read 1 chapter each from both Malay and English novels. Then played some Zuma. Gonna be doomed because won't go to Mass for 2 days. LOL

Boring post? Hahaha....

God bless you all!

No comments: