January 27, 2007

Yes?

Haha, it's been a while not blogging here, though only 2-3 days only. Can say I go having a refreshment to write better blog posts, hehehe....

This morning went to school for cross country (better known as merentas desa in Malay). Yeah, it rained and conditions around were so wet, that made half of my trousers wet.


Not forgetting also the muds as well....

Well, I didn't run that time, because I am in charge in the PA system. However, I hardly did any jobs in school, since my jobs were dominated by my superiors. Fine then.

Went talking at canteen about the coming KL prefect trip. Have to pity those who have financial problems that hindered them from going. Wish I have trillions of money and sponsor them to go. Wahaha... First and last time outing together must also have fun together ma......

But more funnily, I AM STILL NOT DECIDED WHETHER TO GO OR NOT! LOL....

You may think I am kidding. No man. My parents still yet to give me green light for this trip. No reasons at all. However, I am looking forward to that trip, even I think the planning sucks. I even doubted how will ever be carried out?

Well well, just hope in God. Hope and hope. I have to say when I walked to chapel, my mood was terrible because of her. But then some sense in me told me to keep hoping, don't fail to hope. Never! Hope for everything in God, and surely God will grant me something more than I expected! Hahaha.....

"Her" again. Ya ya ya, I mentioned "her" again. Nothing much I want to say, but my mood was ruined just because of her. So lame....

But, isn't I mentioned earlier on to keep hoping? For that, I kept my hope in God. Slowly treasure all these in heart, for I know things will definitely turn around.

God bless you all! PEACE

No comments: