February 1, 2007

It's very rainy

Wow, what a super duper rainy day....

Everyone here in Miri the Seahorse City will agree with me, today was very rainy indeed, non-stop from yesterday night, TILL NOW. I wonder if any flood strikes the low area.

It reminded me about the massive flood showdown at Johor recently. Pity to see them suffering like that. Thank God that I never in such disaster. Like in a Chinese saying, "in peace, thinking disaster." We should never expect we will be immune from natural disasters, just because of better geographical positions.


It's going to be "habis cerita" for me if flood strikes my house.

Anyway, I went under the rain for 2 times, but not feeling any coldness thanks to the thick clothing I wore at school. Some placed their hand on my arm, and walao, SO COLD LIKE CORPSES (dead body)! Well, that's price we pay studying in the only well-functioning air-conditioned class room.

Classes went through swiftly and steadily. Sitting with Khin Sheng at the back of the lab was fun because he's such a funny and very "chattable" guy. Found Julia in low mood today due to her own personal problems. Won't want to force her saying it, but could only advice her to cry out if make her feel better.

Eventually she sent me an SMS just now, and thank me for that advice. In return, she advise me to express my feelings to my "dream girl" before it's too late. LOL, sounds like hitting me back.

"Dream girl"? Is "her" my "dream girl"? Or "wonder girl"? Or "future wife"? I can't be that serious, isn't it? But I want to be serious. Anything la.... leave you all guessing again....

That's all for today. Thank God for this day, and I have to gear up at this late night to finish my work!

Love you all! God bless.....

No comments: