March 14, 2007

Well pleased

Well, at last the camp had drawn into a close now. As a whole, I was satisfied with my activities, and as for members, I am really putting my hope on them to lead the unit to brighter future.

My jobs on that camp were mainly organizing first-aid related activities, such as team tests and relay. The most satisfied ones were surely the team tests la. Participant's innocent, added with casualties' madness, really a powerful fuel for laughter.


Purposely out like this to scare away members....


And thus entitles Brendan to be declared dead 5 times a row... LOL

I also enjoyed in teaching marching. As if I have the master skill in it already, members follow my steps and learnt quite well. I am flattered.


Showing off the skills I learnt

Upon reaching home this evening, I felt so relieved and free, before I realized that MY BAG IS GONE!! Oh man.... hope I can find it tomorrow. It contains much of my important stuffs.

Camp over now, just the trainings and studies hurdles my way now....

Keep hoping! God bless you all!



No comments: