March 4, 2007

It's time to put them all down

Yeah, I have made a decision.

I WANNA PUT ALL THOSE FEELINGS TOWARDS HER DOWN.

Seriously, I think this is vital to restore our friendship back. If not, surely she's gonna keep a distance with me, and that will be useless for me to become sad for nothing. Surely we are going to be more comfortable with each other as friends next time. I hope so.

I don't want to be doomed until we cannot be friends at all! What I want is friends that can help each other, grow together, and share whatever we have with a sincere heart.

I reminded myself, treat everyone equally, love everyone, make no one my enemies, and NEVER EVER fall in any FEELING'S TRAP in future.

It's so simple, if want to give presents, give everyone presents! If want to think about someone, why not think of everyone? Why don't say "I love you, I like you" to everyone? Why don't make myself available for all?

ISN'T IT BETTER TO ESCAPE FROM THOSE LAME FEELING'S TRAPS?

Isn't it everyone is unique, special and deserved to be loved as well? So, why don't I just LOVE EVERYONE?

I totally trust in God's plan. I know he has the best plans for me for future. Hope fills my heart completely when I see the sky, and I know, it's God's abundant blessings to me.

God bless you all!

No comments: