April 21, 2007

Went PC crazy

"PC Fever" is striking Miri now for its PC Fair. Of course, it's a much smaller one compared to the one at KL, but it's OK already for still-not-so-high tech Mirians.

Here come the pictures, but again, allow me to syok sendiri again....


Playing wheel chair!


Soaring with it! Oh yeah!

Enough la, let's see what's in PC Fair....


It's just so many LAPTOPS on sell there!


It's just UNBELIEVABLE PRICE! RM 59 for iPod Shuffle! What the....


The speakers and woofers are making big buzzes


TMNet make their presence felt.


Can you see where am I?


Sewing machine? I thought this is PC Fair, right?


So many MP3/MP4...



And so many pen drives.... with ULTRA CHEAP PRICE! Hey, this could be your best chance to get your own pen drive....


Oh how I love the Aero Glass feature in Vista! Perfect! Love it!


Introducing the most expensive PC in PC Fair, Asus Lamborghini selling at RM 11888!

You dare to buy?

Of course I bought nothing , though feeling so jealous of those who brought the laptops home. After that I went to Novena at Cathedral, before heading to Boulevard for PC again. Duh....


Being on the probably most comfortable public bus!

I decided to have a new PC, built on my desired specification.

So here's my specification of my DREAM PC:
  1. AMD Athlon 64x2 Dual Core 3800
  2. 160 GB HDD
  3. 1 GB DDR2 RAM
  4. 256 MB ATI Graphic Card
  5. DVD Writer
This is crucial to have a Vista running on it. That's why I want my new PC to be in high-standard de.... But then have to try not to exceed RM 2000 le...

Whatever it is, I believe God will always provide. He will provide me anything I need, for sure.

OK, God bless you all!

3 comments:

Uchu Keling said...

To make Mirian more IT-savvy, the organiser should promote and educate or else the future fair would be better term as MP4, Pendrive Fair!

My comment at www.uchukeling.com

aims said...

An iPod Shuffle for only RM59? Damn!! 0_0 Haha, feel like flying back to Malaysia and grab it! LOL

♣ShiRz♣ said...

huh !!! ipod !! cost RM59 !!! ahpuu~~~when i go to pc fair but don't even saw ipod stuffle leh~~so bad