April 19, 2007

Last ever Science Fair at St. Joe

This morning everyone was crazy for Science Fair. I can say almost whole school was in state of ecstatic for this Science Fair.

Yes, it's not really a GOOD Science Fair. I still remember last time there used to be good inventions, some really bizarre stuffs being exhibited. Hovercraft, dissection of frogs, open air rocket just to name a few.

But well, this year I visited almost ALL groups, with each ordering them

"Show me what you have."

LOL, like a boss eh..... Maybe they're annoyed by my request, but then it's fun to hear them trying to explain their theories and so on.

Luckily I had my cameras so here's some of the pictures....


Colourful changes in the milk... Nice...


Just look at Kouh Houh la, I simply cannot resist to put this picture.


Something convection here.


Home made solar cell. Still can generate some small currents at indoors, not bad la...


Fire in the hole! SE Grenade exploding!


Kristen and Mattheus are so happy presenting their atmosphere model!


Potatoes? Ya, it's potatoes, used to make coke bombs! Sadly all their coke are stolen.


LOL, trying the 4MIDABLE formula. Just look at my eyes....

I wish I can have more pictures but the batteries died half way. What the.....

Anyway, it's really fun to be my probably last ever Science Fair in my own school. Credits to everyone who have put all their hard work in making their experiments a success.

Praise the Lord Alleluia!

No comments: