May 18, 2007

Just 2.5 subjects left then I am off to Kuantan

Wow, how wonderful to sit here again to blog after the dreadful exams and training!! It's hopping 10++ hours!! Walao eh....
Probably this is the best way to get me always energetic all the time. I will fall into sleep when I am too relaxed and studying.

There's still 2.5 papers left for me, that are Malay, History and Maths 1. Hope that I can finish them by next Monday by any means. I don't mind on the time on exams, as long as I can finish them early and bring no worries to Kuantan.

Felt myself so special to be given FIRST-CLASS service in exam. Individual attention, free-going, no teachers around, cushion seating with arm rest, air-cond. .... Wah, it's just so wonderful to have exams like that.

But of course la, come on, WHO LIKE EXAMS????

On training, it's just feeling so dreadful. We were "red-carded" for so many times. Scolded heavily again. Nah, I don't have the right to confront them. Just learn and learn, do our best every time.


Can we make miracles at Kuantan, just as we made it at Kuching?

Hope my teammates can always perform well lo. That's all I can hope.

Faster go Kuantan.... faster.... faster.....

God bless you all!

No comments: