July 2, 2007

Interview enjoyment

Though I admit that I was shaking when interviewed at RTM this afternoon, but it's was a really enjoyable experience.

Especially to be able in a public show, even though in a local radio station only.

Qi Ying and me went up to RTM for the interview regarding the National Level First Aid Competition. Besides being nervous, of course, since this was our first time at there, we were super excited just to be able to be there. A place where not many people have the chance to go and feel it.

I let pictures do all the talking. Hehe...


Qi Ying and me at the front desk. Honestly RTM has never be my favourite. LOL


Given this to access to everywhere throughout the station.


Here's their fake Hi-fi, with their trademark FM 95.7.


Ah-ha! This is the studio!


Camwhoring with the BIG BIG headphones.


Here's the one who interviewed us. Pretty right?


It's just so COOL to be there!


Oh I LOVE this photo!

When I started to talk on air, of course, nervousness just made me near to nothing to talk. I felt like I am repeating what I have said. But as time went on, I simply enjoyed it very much, I went HIGH, but still cannot avoid the murmurs la...

It's really cool. I would like to be there again should any chances come. This even made me to consider taking up mass communication in future. LOL

So Mirians, support Miri FM lo! People here are really struggling hard to provide you good stuffs for you to listen le!



The Logo. Quite simple.


Yeah, that's it! Tune in to FM 95.7 everyday from 1500 to 1800 for Chinese broadcast!

That's all from me! Wish you all (and me myself too) always happy!

God bless you all!

No comments: