July 7, 2007

Nervous for tomorrow!

Yeah tomorrow is the BIG EVENT of Annual Parade!! I am very nervous now!

Nervous for our team which I think still not that stable in performance! Duh, I have to think out something to motivate them. Championship is really important to boost our school unit's morale. If we lose, it could be disastrous....

YEAH, I MEAN DISASTROUS!

Apart from that, I gonna receive Certificate of Merit in the parade tomorrow! I scared I will do those unnecessary funny moves that made me become famous, well, in a negative way.


Till now I have not really really practice the formal protocols in receiving certificates le. LOL, gonna "sia soi" myself tomorrow. Haha :D

Anyway, no matter whatever happens, I let it all to my God My Lord Jesus. Everything I do is for my Lord.

Yeah, God bless you all! Wish us luck (even in this eleventh hour)!!

No comments: