November 12, 2007

Convo Flashback

Let's backtracks the time to my convocation ceremony last Saturday, shall we?


Yeah, our 5 years at St. Joseph's was drawing to an end. Memories, whether good or bad, are going to stay forever.

What's more, convocation marks our FREEDOM! Haha....

Well, here's all the pictures from me.... enjoy...


What a chaos back there....


With Chew Rou sitting with beside me throughout the ceremony. She beats me this time.... huhu...



Ah, Angel is as cute as ever...


Here comes the VIP! He looks on my camera! Cool!


Nah, the band. Seems like they are out of tempo. Whatever...

All and all I should say it was a boring functions. We talked like non-stop down stage, with the VIP urging for our attention. So embarrassing.

Anyway, I saw a teddy bear and started to get mad.


You see, cute or not?


I was really mad and crazy....

Well, in a nutshell, this is all about getting our well-deserved certificates.


Agree, right? Haha...

That's all for now. Gearing up for the final SPM lo!

GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST!

Everyone please pray for me and each other! OK?

God bless you all!

No comments: