July 19, 2008

Blogging away from LCCT

So here I am now at this always-noisy Low Cost Carrier Terminal KLIA. I was very lucky to have grabbed this comfy cushion seat here in McDonald's.


Dad and I arrived here sometime at 2300 yesterday. Right now is 0203 and he's sleeping soundly while I am online wildly. Haha... We're waiting for next flight to Alor Setar, Kedah later, before proceeding to Perlis.

I have to say I am missing my family and friends back home. I really thank my church friends who kindly waved me goodbye at Mir Airport. They're as always so kind to me. Thank you to everyone who cares about me, and supported me all the way.

It's a point of no return now, so let's make it count. Pray for me, OK?

God bless you all!

1 comment:

智婷 said...

wau!!! so fast u oledi in west malaysia...amazing ho...Our mighty God is owes there to lead us...All da best for u!!!God bless...