August 9, 2008

First time hands onto machines

Small note: This post costs me RM1. I am still itching for a camera.

And really, I am really not good in it.

Here's the machine that I am told to operate myself. YES, MYSELF.


It's called LATHE machine. It is used to shape steel bars. Try to imagine how clumsy I was when I operate it.

We were told to wear goggles at all times. And I looked like this,


Do I look handsome in goggles? LOL

That task was not easy la. It's freaking hard to get all the exact measurements. Cab't help to be frustrated and pissed off.


Drilling alone took me lot's of time because I am 2 mm short of the given measurements. What's more frustrating was that there's only ONE DRILLER for 12 students. What the....

In the end, I could not get the task done. Fair enough.

My unfinished product :(

Nevertheless, I like to do this rather than sitting in lectures and get bored. Doing practicals are far more fun. But doing the practical report is NOT FUN at all.

OK, that's all from me. God bless you all!

No comments: