October 12, 2008

Surprise from Malaysia Airlines!

I am thinking for a short travel to Kuala Lumpur because I will have a week of holiday after the semester test and before the activities. Just to relax and have some "city" feeling for myself. Not forgetting to visit my relatives and friends there.

So I purpose log on to Malaysia Airlines to check for tickets, as I fancy MAS first.

And to my ultimate excitement....


CAN YOU SEE WHAT I SEE??? ALL THOSE "RM 0.00" ??

How nice it is!! Now MAS is so cool man!

However it's really hurting to see RM192 total price tag because of the enormous fees and surcharges. But hey, it's freaking Malaysia Airlines ok? LOL

I love Airasia because of their new Airbus A320, but hate their lousy LCCT. I love Malaysia Airlines because they use KLIA, world's best airport with aerobridges and cool stuffs, but hate their lousy, old Boieng 737.


In the end, I still fly Airasia, because they are always the cheapest. No one can deny that.

Sorry Malaysia Airlines, your surprise is not that surprising after all. Thanks for a try.

That's all for now! God bless you all!

No comments: