October 11, 2008

My daily supplements

Nothing much but to show off what pills I take everyday, to make me so-called more healthy. LOL


Wheat grass honey, ginkgo, Vitamin B and C, what can they do for me? No choice, since my mum gives them to me, I guess I just have to eat them.

I think it's still not too late to unveil my new gadgets....


Introducing my new Sony Ericsson W660i! Ah, I am also into this Sony Ericsson mania in Malaysia. Apparently this phone is very popular here, because I see lot's of students using this phone, with the same colour as well!

I must thank my Dad very much for willing to buy me such good gadget. I must do something to repay him. No excuses.

Otherwise, it has been an uneventful first week after Raya. Just the 2 previous presentations managed to bring satisfaction. Hehe...

That's all for now! Hope to bring more postings for you all! I also should have no excuses for you all, right?

God bless you all!

No comments: