February 27, 2009

The book that I read now

Go ahead and say anything you wanna say la. Now I am reading this in library.


Duh, I can find the book that I WANT to read in library. However I can't find the book that I friggin' need now in library!!! Arrgghh!!!

Why is it so hard to find about "multiple intelligences" in library?? So disappointing.

And oh ya, it has been 2 weeks since I blogged anything here. I am really really sorry everyone. I am expecting myself to buy a digital camera next week, so prepare for more posts rolling for your reading pleasure! Watch this space! Haha...

One more again, I have been eating bread only and some packets of instant noodles since Tuesday. I really have to say I am becoming sick towards bread. But what to do since I am so poor now.... Huhu... Fasting in season of Lent, what a perfect timing....

OK till here first. God bless you all!

2 comments:

Siti Fatimah Nabihah said...

hurm.. wana buy cam rite? how much you bajet?
if cheap de u buy samsung.. ok oo!! u try check.. i think tat model is ok.

Your Humble Servant said...

I already bought one lo... bought same colours as yours, but different brand...