March 2, 2009

There is such thing here

Disclaimer: I am sorry if I offended anyone with this post. You are warned. Reader's discretion advised.

There is such thing called PORK here in Perlis. I just had one plate of them yesterday's afternoon.


Rice with char siew and meat roll, added with special sauce and Coke. All these for RM6.40, which is considered OK. I enjoyed it very much though. The rice was tender, the meats are full with succulent juice, and Coke was cooling. Ah, simply fantastic.

However, by having this meal, I may have to "punish" myself by eating bread again for the whole week. You just have to agree with me that bread is the cheapest and most long-lasting food. :)

OK, off I go now! Love you all and God bless!

3 comments:

William said...

Please don't eat too much bread. It is unhealthy. Are u allowed to do some cooking yourself?

lasapka said...

agreed. maggie mee is da best!

Your Humble Servant said...

[william] nope I am not allowed.... so basically I really need to strip down my meals to just bare bones... hehe

[lasapka] maggie mee ah... still ok la...