July 31, 2009

Today's and last week's dinner

I just want to compare what I had for dinner over the two Fridays in last 2 weeks. Hehe.... You can say I post this just for the sake to post.

Last Friday I had this after the Sunday Mass in the evening.


This is Butter naan, something like roti canai, but it's thicker than that. It's baked under hot charcoal. Together with the ginger sauce and spices, it's so irresistable for me! Yum Yum...

The coke served as a refreshment for me, because the naan is quite oily, but it's really nice! Haha...

Then this is what I had just now, for dinner...


This was my first Chinese food as dinner for a long long time.... I think I never had any Chinese food for dinner ever since I am here in Perlis! Believe it or not??

As you can see, I had a bowl of kueh tiaw sup with fish balls. Nothing so fancy about it, but the kueh tiao is really really smooth, thin and full with aroma. It's noticeably smaller in width as well!

Ah, not to forgetting. the beer. Jaz Beer is purely Malaysian-made beer. Having a bottle after a full stomach brought so much satisfaction... It brought perfection to my dinner. Hahaha...

I can't help but to love Jaz Beer right now...


Not only it's purely Malaysian-made, it's the cheapest too! Hahaha... It's so "jaz-ing" my life! LOL

OK la that's all for my craps now. Eat well everybody.

God bless you all!

No comments: