August 7, 2009

Life under quarantined

I have been under quarantined since Tuesday because I fell really sick the day before.

All those symptoms of H1N1 such as fever, coughs, flu, sore throat, body pains all popped up that day. I knew that this was NOT GOOD.

I think 3 things summarize this quarantined life. Nothing else.


Take my daily medications punctually. See I am a good patient. Doctor must be proud of me. :)


Wait for food to come. Yes FREE FOOD, given about 6 times a day! Don't get jealous because the food was not very nice!


SLEEP OF COURSE!!

Thinking back, this is the most unproductive week so far in my university life. Thinking back on how much I have missed in studies made me very distressed.

From a positive point of view, I do get a lot of sleep! Not to mention, skipping class "legally!" LOL

However I really want to go out now. I had enough.

Hopefully everyone is well now la. Stay healthy everyone! God bless!

1 comment:

Khin Hooi said...

you kenak quarantine aaa?