August 13, 2009

Bringing these back home

I am going to start my 2000++ kilometers journey back home tomorrow. As requested by my family and a friend, I am bringing all these back home.


Yes, Gardenia loaves of bread and buns! Not surprisingly everyone is so astonished that I am buying so much of these. Majority of them thought that I am buying food supplies for a month! Hahaha!

What you see there, is 15 cream buns (60 cents each), 5 sambal buns (80 cents each), and 3 loaves of Butterscotch (4 bucks per loaf)! Do the maths, it's all 25 bucks! Really a lot, and also, VERY EXPENSIVE! LOL

Now I have to think how on earth I am going to stuff them all into my luggage. Hehehe..

Yeah, glad that I can go back after 6 study weeks! It's really a break that I really wanted because I am quite fed up with how things go on here. Hmmm...

I AM GOING HOME! :) God bless!

2 comments:

tec said...

Walau .. so much ..

小七 said...

I love Gardenia too!!
I always buy a lots back to Miri whenever i go to w.m'sia..