September 18, 2009

In my hotel room in KL

Trying to wind up my crazy half day at Kuala Lumpur. It was simply crazy.


I just stayed inside the comfy Tune Hotel room, online, and bought myself a can of Heineken. Added with good music from Mix FM through my mobile phone, it is very relaxing for me.

It was a very hectic day indeed. Totally opposite to this.


This area is called Medan Tuanku. Only till now at 3am it will become like this. Or else it will be jam-packed with cars, vehicles, motorcycles, you name them. I have seen with my own eyes cars clogging up the whole yellow box in the middle! Which make traffic police looks like headless chicken! LOL!

Not to mention that I spend quite a lot too today. Bought myself a new Digi SIM pack, Krispy Kreme doughtnuts (absolutely love them) and KFC. If I counted in the train fares, the expenses were like, what the heck!

Whatever, I just wanna go home tomorrow! Haha! Lot's of stuffs are waiting for me there! :)

God bless you all!

No comments: