December 28, 2009

Coffee on board, stranded at airport

I was flying again yesterday, back to campus, which now I called it a “jail.”

As always, MAS is the FAR better choice and I was content by their services.

SDC11335

Even their coffee, sugar and creamer are top class. And the best of all, you don’t need to PAY MORE for it. :)

However, despite all the flying fun, I was made stranded in darkness when I arrived at Alor Star airport.

This is because of misunderstanding between me and the taxi driver. He thought that I told him to fetch him from hostel to airport at 9pm, whereas I want him to do the exact opposite! Duh my fault *cover my face*

SDC11337

Yes, stranded in all darkness. Since my flight was the last of the day, thus airport is closed after some 30 minutes after arrival. Mosquitoes have spotted me as a delicious “hunting place.” Kinda sad and disappointed to wait like that in darkness.

SDC11338

The good thing is, I was not really alone that time. There’s another Malay aunty waiting for as long as me too. So together with the trolley uncle, I just listen and talk just to kill off the time.

Hmmm… then an hour later, uncle taxi finally reached airport, and it took me another an hour to reach “jail.”

Ah I just take this as a lesson la… there comes a new semester, hope I can do better this time.

God bless you all!

No comments: